What the course is about?
In this mean stack training in Mumbai, participants will gain a full understanding of MongoDB, Express, Angular JS and Node JS. Through this training course, participants will learn how to use each of these technologies, and how to use all these technologies together. The main goal of this training course is to enable candidates confidently to build all different types of the application using the MEAN stack.
Participants of this course learn about advanced web technologies and learn how to create enterprise style applications with superb functionality. This training enables candidates to write express back-end web services. The candidates also able to work on the real time projects
The candidates will learn how to build and test their own MEAN applications. The candidates will also receive hands-on practice sessions during this course. The candidates will gain an entire knowledge in the fundamentals of the MEAN Stack technology.
What participants will learn?
From this mean stack development course,
- Candidates will be able to architect MEAN stack applications from scratch
- Learn how to design and build applications using Node JS, Express and MongoDB
- Participants will be able to learn how to create and use MongoDB databases
- Candidates will also learn how to develop modular, maintainable single page applications using Angular Js
- Learn how to design NoSQL databases and work with MongoDB from the command line and from Node and Express
- At the end of this training course, participants will be able to design and build high-quality Angular JS single page applications
- Candidates will learn how to build and use different MongoDB schemas using mongoose
- Similarly, participants will be able to add authentication to the MEAN stack by enabling users to login and manage sessions.
- Also, participants will be able to set up a web server using Node JS and Express, to listen for requests and to reply responds
Who can take this course?
- Web developers
- Application developers
- Aspirants those who have prior knowledge of HTML and CSS